MENA Region Market Developers Food & Confections

 

Distribution Network

Over the years, La Providence has succeeded in establishing a strong presence in most of the Middle East with the companies we represent.

 

Our current network of distributors extends into 9 markets: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) represent about 70% of our total business. The remaining 30% are shared between Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt.


We have been and will continue to explore the possibilities of establishing a presence in the rest of the Middle East where economical and political conditions allow the import of foreign consumer goods. These countries include Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.